Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A lesson in the postal service and my classes

Recently, I needed to mail something down to Australia. Since it was for housing, I felt it was important that it get there fast. At the Post Office I inquired about express delivery to Australia. Keep in mind this is only an envelope with a letter in it.

Normal its 1.89. Express its 35 something.

Unless this express mail actually delivers the mail yesterday, we'll take our chances with the cheaper service, which takes teen days.

Onto my classes. No schedule yet, but I am enrolled in...


Creative Writing. I'v always wanted to take this kind of class, so here we go. Maybe I'll write about a dashing young American who always gets the girl. Now wouldn't that be fantasy.

Internet and Media Communication. And you thought that the Internet was only for sports scores and feet fetishes. HA! You can mass communicate on it too.

Sports Marketing. I have no idea how I would have a use for this class. Ever....

Those are the official ones. I'm trying to get into New Technology and Globalisation. Like the Matrix, but without the Kung Fu.

Thats about it for now. Until then,

Alan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home