Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kangaroos

Just like the United States has squirrels, Australia has Kangaroos.



Took this picture last night while walking around campus. There's a video too, but YouTube is sucking the fun out of things and taking forever to load it up. (Just a few minutes though!)

Once I can, I'll imbed that vid onto the site, and you can enjoy some awesome kangaroo hopping.

UPDATE: Here's the YouTube video!



What, you want more Kangaroo? Fine, here you go.


While this second one isn't as exciting, you do get to see how the kangaroos "walk". They're still close to the ground, and they slowly push forward with both hind legs. Its still kind of a hopping motion, but acts as more of a crawl over the ground.

I love my digital camera.
Alan

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger ~Nick~ said...

I wish PLU had Kangaroos. I wish we could drink on campus. I think I wish I was in Australia.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you yell then they might hop faster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home