Monday, February 26, 2007

First round of pics

G'day everyone. I went walking around Lake Burley Griffin yesterday (actually, I only made it half way) and was able to take some pictures. I put an album up on Yahoo for your enjoyment.

You can view the pics here

A few notes...

The lake is the main focal point of town, but walking around it will take you from city centre to farmland in no time flat. Its kind of strange, but nice at the same time.

Since the main government buildings are alligned on the lake, there's also a lot of memorials, which I took some pictures of.

This was my first real trip into the city, but I really just looked at things, haven't done anything "touristy" yet. Unless you count walking up the hill at Commonwealth Place, camera in hand, just to get a view of Old Parliment House. THen I've done touristy things.

Enjoy the pics, more to come later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home