Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wolfmother!

Last post of the day, promise.

Wolfmother is an Australian band what is starting to make it big. They play metal, and they will rock your face off. Ever since I got here, a lot of people were excitied about Thursday because Wolfmother would be playing at the UC.

Except me, because I couldn't get a ticket.

Until I went to Creative Writing, and my friend Lyndsey said she had a ticket but didn't want to go. Next thing I know, I have a ticket to the show.

It was awesome. In person they were simply amazing, the crowd was into it the whole night, just a fun concert. I especially liked their cover of Communication Breakdown, because I knew the words! This led to an interesting conversation with one of my friends.

Her: Is this a single they released in America?

Me: (trying not to show my amazement of her lack of rock knowlege) Uh, no...its Communication Breakdown, by Led Zeppelin.

Maybe you had to be there. Anyway, here's a pic from the show!



More pics below from the Sydney trip. Have a good weekend!

Alan

(EDIT: Here's a link to their website.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home