Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Off to Adelaide

Well, my dear readers, its time for one last trip to an Australian city. The lucky recipient is Adelaide, the fifth largest city in Australia and the capital of South Australia. For everything there is to ever know about Adelaide, here's the Wikipdia entry.

What am I going to do there? Well, methinks I can find something to do here. For those of you to lazy to click the link, its the National Wine Centre of Australia. Delicious.

And my trip in no way coincides with the fact that Essendon is taking on Port Adelaide in an AFL match on Sunday. Nope....not at all. Sunday at AAMI Stadium...GO THE BOMBERS!

I hope so anyway, because counting a WSU basketball game, my teams are 1-5 down in Australia when I'm in attendence.

In general though Adelaide seems like a great place, really beautiful, known for wine. Really, what more could you want? (Besides an Essendon win?)

Maybe a Wallabies win, who kick off the Tri-Nations tournament in South Africa on Saturday. Definatly finding a pub for that one.

Anyway, posts and possibly picks from South Australia in the coming days.

Go the Wallabies,

Alan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home